We are certified Quickbooks Pro Advisors with 25+ years experience in accounting, bookkeeping, HR, payroll and small business services; including business set-up, the development of procedures, safety and employee manuals. We provide reliable attention to details and professional communication with our clients. We have worked within the following niches: Non-Profits, Construction, Winery, Retail, Restaurant, Photography, Attorneys, Chiropractors and more.
With Slater and Associates, you can rely on a high degree of accuracy, thoroughness, and secure confidentiality. We provide seasonal, year end catch-up and ongoing services available on site or remotely. References available upon request.
Full Charge Bookkeeping to include:
- Quickbooks set-up, clean-up, and training.
- Bank Account and Credit Card Reconciliations (Visa, Square, etc.).
- Journal Entries and Adjustments.
- Cash Flow Projections, Budget Development and Controls.
- General Ledger and Financial Reports: Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets.
- Accounts Receivable and Aging Reports (Collections Calls).
- Accounts Payable.
- Sales Tax Payments/Reporting.
- Coordination with CPA.
Business Services to include:
- Construction Forms, such as Pre-lien Notices and Releases.
- Business License Applications and renewals.
- All Government Forms and Reporting.
- CBOE set up and Sales Tax Filings.
- Property Tax Filings.
- Financial Reports: Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets.
- Payroll Processing through your service provider or Quickbooks.
- W2’s/1099’s/Tax Reports and Filings.
- Worker’s Comp Reports and Audits.
- Operations manuals, Policies and Procedures.
- Human Resources.
We are familiar with the following software applications:
Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, FileMaker, Vin65 (winery software), JackRabbit, Dropbox, Timberline, Peachtree, American Contractor, and Solomon for both Windows and MAC.